Monday, 25 February 2013

A warm place


 There were times where I could look with a honest heart  into your eyes...





Decided to talk my heart out to Cassidy, it was time to face my fears and my doubts. All I could do was to stare into her eyes, looking at my own reflection in her now teary eyes.
At the end of our discussion I was even more confused, I kissed Cassidy over and over, I made love to her. And there I was sure I loved her...but this was even more confusing to me...

There were times where I stumbled and fall...

Face my fears, living in this void will not be of any help, decided to come out clean with Guga and tell him all about what was going in my head... may be talking to him would have found an answer to some of my questions and clear some of my confusion...

"Never fall in love with me he said..." but it was just to late...to late to turn my back on this sentiment. It felt horrible in its beautiful reality.


There were times where I could look into your eyes and feel safe...

I led myself to an unstoppable deterioration, I doubted my self I doubted my love for Cassidy. I doubted everything and nothing. Only God knows how lost I felt, how much I prayed and wished to understand what was going on in my head. But as they say everything happens for a reason, and before I drove my self to insanity I opened my heart and mind to my new found friend Gwanni, he listened and understood my feelings, he asked no questions and showed me unconditional love in its true form. There I started to realise that what was going on in my head could be understandable and normal. Loving someone else while in a relationship it could happen, loving someone of my own sex it was possible and mostly... I was normal to feel confused, lost and afraid... at the end of this long dark tunnel I found a glowing warm place to rest, waiting with open arms for me to feel safe...a place I could call home or if I may dare to call it family.


There were times where it felt good to feel scared...




Picture By tumblr




12 comments:

  1. Wow, what a dilemma to be in. This is what I call a deep soul searching moment. This is a time for reflection to find out who you are and where you are going. It's not as if you are feeling this on your own as a single person. If you are in a relationship then the other person needs to be seriously considered because it wouldn't be fair on them either.

    It's good that you have Gwanni to talk to things over with, and that he is not being judgmental or opinionated. You really need to think on what is happening here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed RPD I agree with you, I always kept in consideration everything and guess that is why I made such choices later on... "must keep in mind that these are past events in my life, at least most of them" I know I must be very confusing to many...coz I mix the past and the present and most of the time in a cryptic way.

      Gwanni helped me a lot during this chapter in my life... I can add that my story will twist more as it goes on...

      Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. I liked very must ;)

    Thank´s

    A big Hug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much indeed Francisco, glad you liked....there is more to come...


      Delete
  3. Yes dear, you found a new home...it's OUR home, and OUR Family :)
    *hugs you tight*

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can never thank you enough for having listened to me.. to my nagging and whining, even if you did not know me back then... again I would not be here if it wasn't for you :)

      Delete
  4. Hey Hotei!
    I've nominated you for the very inspiring blogger award! Please visit my blog to know the details.



    with love,
    Fahima

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow thanks very much dear Fahima :) you have no idea how much this makes me happy and must add that I really appreciate your support, truly a good friend indeed :)


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very pleased to nominate you, Hotei! :D
      You really do deserve it! As I already said, you've always been my inspiration :)
      Keep writing and inspire me with your words :)
      You're welcome!!

      Delete
    2. Your comment makes me smile in a way I cant describe you Fahima.

      People/Friends like you make me go on writing more and more even if many times my writings are not the best when it comes to English, but I try to do my best and constantly try to improve my self.. you where always there to support me and I feel very pleased to know I was of an inspiration to you...

      :)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for sharing Hotei, I like the very last line:
    "There were times where it felt good to feel scared..."


    Congratulations on being nominated for the VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD over at Nina's blog. Nothing: The Inspirer!

    www.vintagecobweb.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. First of all I welcome you to this corner Michelle, I'm glad you found the time to stop and read my humble writings. I'm happy to hear that my words are leaving room for thought, as I put all that I am in my words and try to be as much sincere as possible.

    Again, thank you for your kind wishes Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...