Many times I loose my self in endless thoughts, thoughts that feel like soft lullabies inside my head, played over and over until I finally wake up to know it was all for real...
You might think you know people but at the end of the day you can never really know a person... isn't this the horrible cold truth?.
Sometimes love is all about letting go, that is a constant reminder I put to my self. You might think I was cold and distant, perhaps I hid my true emotions for a reason that I was to scared to face, you showed yourself true and pure, opened all of what you are to me, trusting me, even if I was just a stranger narrating nonsense. Now I learned, like I learn every day I live, committing the same mistakes over and over realising every time that I am on the edge.
Now I look at you from the distance, not sure if you still remember me if you can still remember my face and my voice...
Angel of mine you came into my life just like a storm, quick and strong and left without leaving a trace of you.
She was just like the wind....
Late at night she came silently,
With her long black hair,
Endless beauty, capturing eyes,
Sweet and kind,
Came silent just like the wind
Touched me just like the wind
Bit me just like the wind
Froze me just like the wind
Embraced me just like the wind
You cut me just like the wind
You went away just like the wind
People are like instruments, we only have to learn how to play them, pressing the right keys, pulling the right cords. Fine tuning them till we learn to listen even without hearing any sound... I remember your sound clearly like it was just yesterday. Yesterday I promised my self to let you go, I promised not to play your cords any more, I will just listen quietly from the distance hearing your music played from the distance. Wondering if you ever wonder about me....wondering if we will ever play the old chant together.
Angel of mine once again I say goodbye, even if deep inside I know this is not the last time I'll be calling your name, somehow I know...somehow I want to believe. I was and still am grateful to have met you, I still believe that meeting you was a sign of fate. I don't regret a single second of it, you made me find myself again when I was falling in this void, you were there for me like many others showing that there was still a reason to believe in dreams even if some dreams would have never had to come true...I wish you good fortune my love...
Love Hotei...
Picture by Hotei
Forte abraço amigo :)
ReplyDeletegrande abraço meu amigo de volta
Delete