Fast was our decline from heaven, again things spinned out of control, but I am not giving you up love.
Can you fall for someone you've never met?
I could not understand what was going on in my head, Guga had completely took over me, and the lack of conversation with Cassidy made this a lot easier to happen.
So far I retained Guga to be just a good friend, but something deep inside me told me this was not just it. Something more then just a mear friendship was going to give birth, but I feared the answered more then death in its ways and forms. Guga sensed my weakness and naiveness, may be without any bad intention or just because he was made that way! He proposed what I have longed feared it will happen.
I was just there..frozen to the unfolding events before my eyes. Helpless... helpless...helpless that is how I felt, paralysed even more with every word he said. Words that now have become actions and saw them materialising before my eyes. I uncovered a part of Guga I did not know, he seemed to be genuine and spoke the truth and I believed...
...I believed every single thing he said and done, and with every word and action I felt deeper and deeper in this oblivion.
When the time came to say goodbye, I fell back into my self, I could not believe what I have just did, I felt disgusted of my own self, but yet it felt safe and warm, not in a way I can describe. What I have done was never in any of my dreams or desires but yet it felt so good, too good I'm afraid. Satisfied Guga just smiled and filled me up with more sweet words, words I have not heard in a very long time, words that I craved for, words that were meant to make me ask for more.
How could I ever do such thing, how? how? how? I kept asking myself over and over again. Overwhelmed by feelings I could not speak, but my words took the form of tears, I could not remember the last time I tasted the saltiness on my lips, it was way to long ago. Scared by this truth scared of what It have just been done... yet I smiled, comforted by his words till I made it to my sleeping refuge. There I called for a rest but he haunted me even in my dreams...
Picture by tumblr

:)
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteGreat observation! I shall write it down and shout it out in the world, again and again, until people hear me.
ReplyDeleteWe all should shout what we think to the world :)
ReplyDeleteWelcome to this corner btw :)
It's intriguing and I want to read more of it. :)
ReplyDeleteHave much to share.... more then I ever imagined.
ReplyDeleteso---when exactly this feelings happen? :)
ReplyDeleteHummm well lets see roundabout a year or a little over a year ago...
ReplyDelete