I tried to give a name to the feelings inside my head but as much as I might have tried all was in vain, or perhaps I was scared to give it a name. I could try as I may but I could not get Guga out of my head, he followed me during the day, at night he ruled my thoughts making it hard to close my eyes. He taunted me in my dreams. He became my refuge, my escape, my strength.
For days I was lost in the meanders of my mind, to finally put an answer to my questions. With each passing day the more I wanted to know about this person, that now was well deep under my skin.
Love?, could it be possible...how? In my entire life I had never felt such a gravity towards my own sex, now.. all of a sudden it was happening. I must be honest, I hated my self, I tried to ignore this feeling but the more I tried the more I wanted of him. There I was... lost and confused.
Cassidy knew something was not right, but decided not to ask, I decided not to share, after all our relationship started deteriorating bit by bit, and I could have never found the guts to talk things out, this is not natural or real I thought. But it was real, as real as the air I breathe. Could not tell anyone about it, was afraid that no one would understand what was going on inside my head. After all I could not understand my own self and feelings, to that day I only imagined love between the opposite sex, love between the same sex was simply unthinkable!. Then slowly I started placing answers to my questions, Love could come in all shapes, sizes and forms. Love could overcome distance, love could change one's beliefs.
Now I gave a name to the feeling that invaded my body and mind, but was it the same from the other side of the monitor?.
Guga seemed to be honest, I believed in him and in all that he said. He opened my eyes to look to the meaning of love in a totally different way I was used to... and I was ready to take every risk just to know he shared the same feeling I did...every risk...even at cost of loosing her...
Picture by tumblr

I will just leave a smile, you know why! ;)
ReplyDeleteBear hughie
I know dear Kuma, pleases believe me it was so hard to share this and still after all this time I am still confused..
DeleteI'll smile and you know what that means :)
I know dear...Thats why i cant leave words, I know how hard is this nd how hard is for you to share with others this amazing story....
Delete^^
Thanks for understanding how hard this is for me...
DeleteHmmnnn, interesting post Hotei...
ReplyDelete"Acceptance is the only key to happiness..." whether others won't accept us for who and what we are...as long as we stay true to ourselves Hotei..
TC
wise words indeed cec that is the most important thing to stay true to ourselves...
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete