Tuesday, 12 June 2012

I you had to make a wish what would it be?





I have never quite felt this way, you left a sign a mark on my heart, body and soul.
I sometimes ask my self how my life would be if I never have met you. 
You played an important role in  my life as a main actor in a play.
Sometimes  I abuse the fact that you love me.. and I take that as for granted that you will be there Whenever I need you.
That makes me a selfish human being.
What if you could read my deepest thoughts?
Would you still love me?
I have created a world to escape the real one, where I go every time I need time alone.
Is this good ? what would be your opinion? 
  I have many time subconsciously betrayed you...
Does that count? 
I know I love you..
So...wanting time alone..is it ok?
Does that mean I love you less?
..... 

.....
"If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's your, if it doesn't, it never was"
These are the words of one of my favourite writers, one of yours as well. we have so much 
in common.
I consider you sometimes as my sister, the sister I never had!
But I know my love goes beyond that !
So love can have a limit?
There is a specific amount of love we need to feel for some one?
A few years ago I would have said if there was a "love O meter" it would explode!
Now I doubt\fear what it would show!
Not that I don't love you! (mind you!)
I still do! I adore you! 
But I believe feelings "alter" they change form and shape! 
And may be now, that is what have happened it have changed its original form! 
Evolved! or worst de-evolved?!
Sometimes I wish it was just a dream, Before I used to say if it was a dream I would never want to wake from this sweet dream! 
Now I'm afraid it would\will  change into a nightmare!

It wont...I love you.. and always will! 
Just please understand  my thoughts 
understand my love!  

2 comments:

  1. I used to like that song of Barbra Streisand--

    "they say if you love someone--then set them free, if they'd come back again,then in the end, it was meant to be"...

    It's easier said than done--if u love someone, you want to keep them forever, u don't want to let go of them--but if they're not happy with you anymore, what's the point of keeping them from being happy...

    "If you love something let it go, if it comes back to you it's yours, if it doesn't, it never was"

    My version is--If you love something let it go--if it comes back to you, he/she failed to his/her plans, if it doesn't then they're happier with their chosen path.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum there is room for thought here ... dunno what to say really ...have to admit I had forgot about this post ...a lot happened in my life since I wrote it ...but I still believe in what I wrote back then

    " but if they're not happy with you anymore, what's the point of keeping them from being happy... " I do not keep its her choice and I never said that I don't love...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...