Friday, 8 June 2012

Moving on



Once I found again the guts to look in Rose eyes it was just a matter of time for the event to re-happen! It was a short while but it was very nice until it lasted!. I can still taste the kisses on my lips, as we adventured our selves  in the cold room among the vegetables and fruits!....the numerous "woo hoo's" In the guest toilet ..." if only those four wall could talk!!" I'm sure that the creator "Inventor" of the wash hand basin didn't design it as a sexual contraption!. This was a fun period in my life as I never had such weird adventure till that time!. Escaping  her chaperon "Satoon" just for a 20 minutes fun in her bedroom or on the beach at night!



But all good things must come to an end... although it was fun it was not what I wanted, and once again I walked out of the situation!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...