One day during a busy dinner Jessica (the head waitress) played soft music on the restaurant's hi-fi. The name of the CD was (Tantric sex) "if I recall properly!". One of the guest a lady in her 60's was dinning on her own on a table in the corner near the window. All of a sudden the lady placed the cutlery down violently on the plate as she pushed away the heavy iron table!! Spread open on the chair and started touching her self!!!. God what a moment! the other guests started giggling and covering there faces so she wont notice that they were laughing at her!. Jessica went to her table and asked her "is everything alright madam?".
"yes, yes...Tantric sex! I love it!, it turns me on!!" and she started breathing deeply (Not giving a shit about the other guests).
Jessica literally jumped to the hi-fi pushed the CD out, snapped it in two and in the bin it went!!!.
Jessica literally jumped to the hi-fi pushed the CD out, snapped it in two and in the bin it went!!!.
God it was hilarious!! The next day during breakfast Jessica made sure she played non sensual music so she played "Dido".... "Bad idea" the lady came in, dressed in a long white dressing gown...opened her arms widely and loudly exclaimed "Dido!!!....I love Dido...I play it back at home....I adore her!!" Jessica stood still in the middle of the restaurant with her mouth open (I guess she thought FUCK !!!! not again!!!) Jessica had two plates in her hand waiting to be served on a table, but the lady held Jessica from her waist and twisted and turned dragging Jessica with her (and yes by the time the spinning was over none of the food was left on the plates!!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment