I as well finished my diploma in cooking and started working full time with the company I was making my trainee-ship. It was fun and I loved the company of Vince and Jo, lots of stuff happened every day and I learnt a lot (I will always be grateful to them). Vince got married and Jo ...well he dated....and dated, coming most of the times half drunk saying "I slept with a woman and she took my pants!" or worst "do you remember if I had sex last night?". He was a fun guy I loved to call him Marco just like Marco pierre white he had the same scruffy look with that long dangling hair!.
This is what I can remember happening along the first period with Cassidy (It is more or less a year and a half) of pure leap in the dark! dark .......dark ..
Dark floating hair...
Jo came in shouting one day ...."I just saw the most beautiful creature on earth!"
"yeah right!!!" we all said, it was a common exclamation for Jo. He continued "this time is true"
"I was collecting the stores and a young woman came in with long black hair!" "I'm in love!!"
Ok now every one made fun of him...except me...I know the feeling I know how he was feeling it happened to me too when I first saw ...Ta chan.
Ta chan is back!! shouted Jessica as she came in running.....
Frozen...
Hooo.. how miserable and help less I felt... I was happy...but the feeling was different from the one I was used to, it was not the same kind of happiness. She was back for what reason? Why now? why when I thought it was all water under the bridge?. I was happy now...now if I meet her will it alter my feelings for Cassidy? why? why? why?...
All this time .... silence...not even a message or a sign.. nothing!!
And now your back....
Pictures google images

"She was back for what reason? Why now? why when I thought it was all water under the bridge?. I was happy now...now if I meet her will it alter my feelings for Cassidy? why? why? why?..."
ReplyDeleteThis is something unfinished. It will pain u until the day u finish once and for all.
writing down "The End" is the most difficult part from a story
ReplyDeleteSometimes it is.
ReplyDeleteOther times, when living a "nightmare", "The End" part shall be good, no?
depends how the nightmare finishes ...
ReplyDelete