Monday, 18 June 2012

Friendship..

And here I am searching for an answer to this dilemma....

Now Ta chan was back, why is she back? I asked my self.
Just after lunch I looked for her...went for a walk and a coffee down the front...
Just like the old days...talking over a cup of coffee!
She left Josu.....and now she's back...its here where she feels safe...
I...I was so happy she was, but yet somehow deep inside me I knew that It would never be the same ever again!

There it goes one door locked behind...and I now had made my mind...
it was Cassidy I wanted to spend time with.....for the reason may be that I didn't want to suffer again a loss...
If just after a few months Ta chan left again ...what would I do....NO! not an other goodbye .....I cant stand that !!

Have you ever had the feeling that if you could go back in time you would change a part of your life so that "maybe" it is better in the future?

Well I feel that and I wish that almost all the time ...but life goes on and an adventure is enclosed within each day ...so we must go on...

Friendship..

So it was decided somehow we knew that it would have never been the same...so something died that day but was reborn under a new form but still ..was ... powerful ! 

3 comments:

  1. "Now Ta chan was back, why is she back?"

    Simple. She is back to the place where in all life, she was truly happy.

    "Have you ever had the feeling that if you could go back in time you would change a part of your life so that "maybe" it is better in the future?"

    Tons of times.
    We know it will not change the present we are living now, but definitely would change the future we could live in that time.

    Saying that, your "past Hotei" would have a different future compared with "present Hotei". ^^

    Love is a strange energy. We can love, hate, turn to fall in love, turn to hate again, all time...love doesn't choose anything or no one. Its simply the most powerful feeling and energy in entire universe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes!! she made her self clear many times horus she loved it here and still does ...It have been almost a year since I last saw her...but that is what she looked like, happy !! :) a few weeks ago I received a message from her to go visit her at her new employment ...still didn't reply or been to the place...

    we may not be able to change our past, but we can fight to make a difference in our future :)

    love is not strange ! love is the most complex emotion of all it is different but not strange "strange is something we never saw or touched" every one in a point of his/her life have felt the warm feeling of love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you.

    It was a bad choice of words from my person. ^^

    When I said is "strange" its because of that complex system it works...

    Love can make people so happy, so sad, some even die because of love...

    Others are sick and get cured, others are healthy and get sick.

    That's the point I was talking when I said it was strange.

    I agree with that, love is something magical. Maybe thats the better word to definite love. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...