Thursday, 28 June 2012

Thank you

(I know this is breaking the story line, but I cannot go on writing if I don't share this...I wish to thank you dear Gwanni)


"It is hard to find good friends! its not easy to trust..especially when meeting them online...like in our case..but we believed in friendship and it paid off...distance seems not an obstacle now!". 

A year ago, when I decided to resign from my work I never imagined that I would have embarked such an "adventure". 
I was in search  for "me" and I found "you".
You helped me out in the most hard moments, you gave me the strength to go on ..keep fighting! 
never give up!.

An important lesson you willingly shared with me .

You say I helped you!  I say we helped each other..

You say I am special!  I say what was created is special ..

When I came to a point I was about to give up on everything, you were there.
When I was about to run away, you were there,  you held me back from doing things I would have regret!



To you I dedicate one of my most favourite songs from my most favourite singer,
she like us battled her own self and never gave up, even when it seamed there was no way out! 


(This is a performance that she made during the presentation for the Nobel prize for peace)

Lost in paradise  


Last night, like many other nights you made me feel special...

     when I found the pictures yesterday ..they brought up memories ....happy and sad too  

perhaps now you see more the way I was brought up 

   what I been trough all these years ..

      one thing I regret 
                       
                                              I wish I met you before 
                                                                   ... 

1 comment:

  1. *smiles and cries at same time*
    *runs to your arms and hugs you tight*

    I'm tottaly speechless dear...
    I can't find words to express my happiness and gratitude for what you have said in this post...

    Loved the song!

    "Thank you my love,
    With all of my heart.

    You gave to me a reason to believe...
    You helped me find the courage to be me...

    You gave to me a reason to believe..."

    Gwanni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...