There is no rose without thorns, something so beautiful so delicate to the touch but yet it hides sharp thorns.
Your beauty will not be forgotten...your kindness will be kept a nice memory...after all you took something that belongs to me ...my heart.
I can still see it clear in my mind the day you wrapped your arms around his neck....the soft kiss on his lips as you kissed him, you made a point to do it in front of me! you made it a point that I see it! you made it a point I was the only witness! , you stared at me, you knew it was painful to me not only cause it was you ... but why did it have to be Joe....I lost two important pieces in my life that day you and Joe.
Me, instead of being happy that you found what you was searching for, I was sad, I felt rage... I felt envy... I wanted you ...I wished you...I lost you ....
(the weirdest fact is that for at least two years I would have never heard of you two being together or I would have never saw an other kiss happening in front of my eyes it was just that one episode....sometimes I thought it was just a figment of my imagination, but it was real ....it happened I saw it ... ..). But I could not share it, had to keep it inside me...after all it happened just once so why it happened??
was your way to play with me? Its a feeling I kept buryied deep inside me for long ..too much until this day I never shared it but I think it was time to! after all, time cleaned and healed the wound ...at least most of it....
Perhaps dear it was your way to set me free! you wanted to open the cage where my heart was kept captive? or was a way to imprison it even more?
...
.jpg)
I think Ta-Chan waited for you so many time she realized you wouldn't be with her again...your proud and stubborn made you don't take that step ahead...
ReplyDeleteIn the other hand, your "ex-friend" Joe made his move too. That part is pretty ugly and unfair. He knew you still loved her, and as you said in your last post, you were an open book to him, so he knew you still had feelings for her. That wound, in that day must hurted painfully in a indescribable way...
I think Ta-Chan never forget you too. There are some hints that show us that:
* the fact she always returns to the island - she returned not because its an amazing island, but because there she founds you and you are a miracle in other's persons lives. A place here she could call home.
* she didn't date anyone, during many time - she went to Germany, then came, went to Japan, came again, went to Japan again, returned. This took several time, i think at least, one year and and a half/two years. That's really a long time waiting for someone... ^^
* she refused an amazing job - that job could make her fly to another country, amazing country btw, lol, it's my country, eheheh. She could have started a new life, a new page in her script, but still, her heart was there, in your island...in your hands...
I think she didn't give up of you. She just hoped when you saw her in other person arms, you, like the true Prince you are, would rescue her from the hands of the evil villain!!! ;P
Big hughie! :)))))
well to the date stated in the post we continued talking ...I thought that there was nothing wrong about, it after all I had a relation going on so I had no right to stop or have an opinion on the situation ...I felt bad about it yes I admit I still loved her I still do ... even now we live in the same country but we dont meet its sad ..but I have no other options ...
ReplyDeletewell saying that she loves me is a big thing but a few years ago a girl started working with us and she stopped me while I was going into the kitchen and said I know you !!! I said im sorry but I have never saw you before !! she said I know, but I did see your picture on Ta chan fridge ....she said you are an amazing guy !!pleased to meet you ! (well don't want to sound like bragging xD but it true xD) about Joe there is more ...
about Portugal its an other story destiny really loves to play with me !! wer talking about 7 or 8 years ago here !!!