I lost count on how many times I promised not to write about you...
But how can you drown the will to put a stop to the constant loss of those sweet memories...
I lost count on how many times I promised not to think of you...
But how can you not think, when everything reminds me of you...
I lost count on how many times I promised not to dream of you...
But who can ever decide what one dreams...
I know you wish me to be gone, but yet I know something holds you back from leaving the thought of me behind. Darling you delivered your bleeding heart to me, but I was simply too scared to hold your hand. God knows how much it hurt me to see you depart, and God knows how hard it was to force my lips shut and utter no sound.
I have tried to ignore this feeling but yet something pulls me back to you over and over again. I promise that I will never shatter your world again, not for fear to break my own as mine turned to ashes the day you turned your back and walked away...far...without ever looking back.
How can you deny there was love where once there was emptiness... now it hurts even more to know we drown our feelings to deny each other...thus we do.
Alas, you had to leave, I will not weep for you today, but will shed a tear of joy as gratitude for coming into my life and fill it with short happy moments....moments I'll treasure trough my whole life.
Darling you came into my life faster then thunder and then left even more fast. You did not stay long into my life, but just long enough to leave your imprint on this thick skinned man.
Darling I send you my love and a reminder that I'll always be here for you now and always...
Picture by tumblr


There's an old saying "Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all". Treasure those moments and remember the good times. We know not what the future holds for us.
ReplyDeleteYes indeed RPD I agree 100% with you here. I do not regret a single moment as I loved every second of it, and it feels good now to revisit those sweet memories.
DeleteThanks for dropping by :)
You were so much in love, Hotei, thus it isn't easy to forget that person.
ReplyDeleteI like this poem. It's very beautiful with a bit of sadness.
Indeed Balqis its funny how things in life turns out sometimes isn't it?
DeleteThanks very much, very glad you liked it. Its important to me to transmit emotions trough a post as many times I find it hard to express my thoughts.
Thanks again :)
There were things I wanted to write to someone, words were failing. Then I read this post. I wonder how on earth you wrote down how I felt, what I wanted to say. I really wanted to write it down. Reading your post helped me. Helped me to convey the message, the deepest feelings.
ReplyDeleteThanks dear Hotie
Guess there can be a million differences in this world; cultural, race, beliefs...but sentiments and feelings never alter or change no matter form where we come from.
DeleteWe all have a heart, we all have a mind, we all have a soul, so there you have it ;) heheh
Welcome