Monday, 13 May 2013

Pixel 3rd edition "Happy Xmas"





A few months back I was invited to join and write a short story with the theme (Happy Xmas) by Pixel. 
I must say It was not easy to fit all of what I had to say in just 250 words, but somehow I kind of managed. I enjoyed every second and every word I wrote down for this competition, and I be looking forward for the next! always if I be given the chance to participate.  

Today the E-book is out and launched. INDEX E-books have provided Copies on this link  HERE

Also printed copies are available on demand and orders. 





INDEX Say...
"The spirit of Christmas always so controversial" was the motto for the Pixel 3, whose theme was inspired by the music of John Lennon Happy Xmas. As in previous editions of the competition, the aspect of true stories had a significant weight, and this time with a special meaning for documenting one side less "happy" Christmas. This edition saw the participation of 27 authors, 32 stories (prose, in poetry and video / design), fulfilling the purpose of having beyond the stories written in prose form. For the first time the competition was won by a fiction story and it was due to the fact that the fictional stories have achieved exceptional quality!!.










PIXEL 1 and 2  short stories 
collection by various authors








 More from INDEX...
The contest Pixel (small stories lgbt) happens in the world of blogs, in the vast minority of the so called "blogsphere", and has featured two issues that took place on the blog (NET) that I am the author. The goal was not to hook and address professional  writers, but stories, be they true or imagined, and presented in a variety of forms (prose, poetry, video, images, sounds ...). The first contest was dedicated to the theme  "Good friends are hard to find"    song by Ed Harcourt  (which also gives the name to my blog), because it is a topic that we are always very important, and because at the core of "blogosphere"  friends are important and they are at the heart of writing, "especially those hardest to find". The second edition of Pixel had the motto  That hug   song by Gilberto Gil, because the  "blogosphere" is also a big hug that unites us all, including those on the other side of the Atlantic.









2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...