Whisper your secrets to the wind...
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmare you in love?
Hahah! been for quite a long while Francisco :) , just many times I was too blind to notice....
So romantic and peaceful Hotei with a lovely serene photo.
Thanks a lot RPD peaceful I like the sound of it :) Thanks! love this picture too, one thing we are blessed here with are the amazing sunsets :)
That's beautiful Hotei and the also the photo:)
Thanks Michelle glad you liked it :) Thanks picture came out nice I agree!! :)
A very romantic poem. Loved it!
Romantic yes indeed Balqis. so glad you liked it :) made my day!
short but sweet Hotei...:)
Yeah! SHORT just like me! LOL hahahha :D
:) one more sunset! ^^
<3There were the cold air fadesThere were the being alive failsThere were I hum the same old melodyThere were I visited places with youI found you
Fantastic Nidhi! wished I thought of it myself would have made a wonderful continuation :) welcome you aboard :)
I can go on and on Hotie. Some day for sure you will get to read them in my blog. Cheers mate
Looking forward to do so :)
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ReplyDeleteare you in love?
Hahah! been for quite a long while Francisco :) , just many times I was too blind to notice....
DeleteSo romantic and peaceful Hotei with a lovely serene photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot RPD peaceful I like the sound of it :) Thanks! love this picture too, one thing we are blessed here with are the amazing sunsets :)
DeleteThat's beautiful Hotei and the also the photo:)
ReplyDeleteThanks Michelle glad you liked it :) Thanks picture came out nice I agree!! :)
DeleteA very romantic poem. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteRomantic yes indeed Balqis. so glad you liked it :) made my day!
Deleteshort but sweet Hotei...:)
ReplyDeleteYeah! SHORT just like me! LOL hahahha :D
Delete:) one more sunset! ^^
ReplyDelete<3
ReplyDeleteThere were the cold air fades
There were the being alive fails
There were I hum the same old melody
There were I visited places with you
I found you
Fantastic Nidhi! wished I thought of it myself would have made a wonderful continuation :)
Deletewelcome you aboard :)
I can go on and on Hotie. Some day for sure you will get to read them in my blog.
ReplyDeleteCheers mate
Looking forward to do so :)
Delete