Monday, 8 April 2013

Release the swans free



Forgiven -piano cover




Never thought things will change, never wished for things to change...














     Upon a star up in the heaven's  
 Shed tears and Wished like in a childhood dream 
 Past feelings, so deep, too deep I fear 
   Buried so deep,  One never thought still exist  

 Close to the end of this dying Day  
 Finally found the way out of the mists  
 Soon I'll make my way, away- yet near 
 I Have to endure, I have to  subsist  

 A lie based on truth, fake?  no! not you 
 If its a dream, I must Wake to resist 
 Faith weaved this dream with its finest treads  
 Love and hate, To give this short tale a twist 

  Search and Find, the girl I never kissed 
    Scard my core, tough for it I never sought 
    Deep in my mind, among dreams I sift 
 Lost it All, you and me,  not even fought 

 Was it just me, to leave and ignore? 
 Or was it meant to undo this love knot? 
 Who's to blame? Might even have no name 
  Too tightly laced, to happen Just by chance  

 The moon shines only where there is dark 
 This leaves me with much more then room for thought   
I'm afraid of A dream, we once shared 
 Just a Dream, reality... shall be not...   






On this long tedious journey walking the path of my past, found you lost and scared. With every passing day I watched you grow, fighting demons, fighting fear. You gave me strength to go on, when I was tired. When I grew to tired to fight my own demons that haunted me, perhaps the same that before controlled you.  

I must beg for forgiveness, I am not sure what we have done wrong to end up so distant so lost... when we were following the same path. We both shared the same dream, a dream that has turned to ashes.

I forgive you my dear, for the many times you doubted me, for the many times you fetched escape away from me. Remember, I always be here if you ever need a shoulder to lean on. 

  




   In a prison made of broken dreams 
Dark was the water you choose to find rest 
Captive found yourself, must Break the chain  
The cold wind blew that night, no star shined bright 
Frozen by fear, with Chains at your feet 
Once you dreamed to be free, wings wide you spread 
No fear, your wings once more kissed the wind 
And you now know there was never a chain 
Nothing to hold you,  no walls to break 
This pond was your home, a prison you build 
Now you remembered, these wings can  Fly   
Slave no more, nothing to fear my black swan  
Far away, Away from here you chose to be... 



  





My dear I'll set you free, I let you be. I have no doubt that on this long path we will meet again. you might have set fire to every bridge while escaping your own self, giving the blame to me.

Now its time for me to go, as I write these last few lines I can remember every tear I shed. I can feel the raging heat on my skin while crossing these memories that long ago we set to flames...









Picture by tumblr 






Dedicated to the three persons that helped me become the man I am today...




7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very touching post and excellent in the way you convey your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Balqis, these post with hidden messages help me to express my feelings when other words are hard to be left run free....

      Delete
  3. Well thought out and stated, very creative way to say what you are feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Michelle, means a lot to me :)

      Delete
  4. Im still speechless about this one....! ^^
    Way to go dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehehe Thanks Kuma :) it was not easy...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...