"I think you are making a terrible mistake Hotei!"
"Think about it, think about your life...your future"
"Don't make choices you will regret later"
"This story never had a future from the very start"
"You should be where you belong, and you don't belong here"
He walked away never looking back, without saying a goodbye, a smile or maybe a sign. I am not sure or perhaps I can't remember if I missed him, it have been so long now, that the image of him is almost fading. The memory of those days staring at a suitcase are so far, I can barely recognise the person staring at a travelling bag ready to leave.
We have not known each other for long, this story was too short, the last chapter came too soon. But guess just long enough to feel the pain of separation. Left with words unsaid, leaving only a slight feeling of regret of things I wish I could have said. Many times I wonder if you ever wanted to tell me a last word, or even just a horrible cold goodbye.
Within the days that came, I just stared at the idle screen of my laptop. I was not sure if he would have ever came back, but I was now sure I wanted to be far away from the pain he caused.
For every action there is a an opposite reaction they say, there where times were I hated him, there were times where I missed him and there where times I just forgot him...forgot all the collection of new feelings he caused to happen.
The day I found myself ready to walk away was with the help of my close friend even though he was miles away. On that day I started writing a diary as a reminder of my mistakes, gains and pain this journey caused. So that I would look back and know how far I have grown and come. What I didn't know was that destiny had more ready for me....
Picture by tumblr

All this amazing adventure make you grown even more wise and mature you were before. You might not found all the answers you were looking for but you obtained so much more than you could imagine and expect...!
ReplyDeleteMaybe that's one of the things life was of so beautiful yet so terrible too. We can only see the whole perspective and think clearly, after the storm passed and after a very deep reflexion.
Bear hughie dear :o)
Life its like a ride on a bumpy road full of diversions, sudden breaking and lots of shaken! hehehe....Indeed I learned a lot (I learn every day) try to be better with each day that passes.
DeleteI many times look back its true, but as you may know I hold no regrets as I learnt with every step I took...
Life always has it's ups and downs and we always try to make decisions based on what is right for us. Without making a choice we would never know if we would have been successful or not. When things go wrong, we take a back seat and look at the matter more deeply and learn from it.
ReplyDeleteOver a period of time, we slowly but surely begin to move on and grow, looking back at our past experiences positively or negatively. Take Care Hotei.
Indeed RPD...life is full of ups and downs, we have to face decisions all the time, many times choosing from right or wrong is not easy, I believe there is just a very fine line dividing the two.
DeleteSlowly but surely! yes time waits for no one and crying on spilt milk wont help much...we must always look forward and only look back only at our mistakes every once in a while so that we try and never fall for the same mistakes...
Life's an adventure, look back and learn but never look back and regret decisions made. One foot in front of the other, keep learning and moving forward.
ReplyDeleteAgree with you a 100% Michelle!. Life its so filled with things to learn from, so many things to make us better it would be a pity to look back only at the negative stuff that happens....
Deletewhatever we did wrong, it could be a lesson for being a better one.
ReplyDeleteIndeed Desah very wise words! ....love them! "could be a lesson for being a better one" Always look forward and avoid making the same mistakes, never regret but learn from them to become stronger! .
DeleteThank you :)
R: Maybe, but i don't think so! This is so awkward xD
ReplyDeleteHum yes it is ....but it happens!. :P
Delete