Friday, 15 March 2013

Shards of you



You came at dusk
                                        to leave me at dawn, 
in between we dreamt 
                                    endless fantasies... 


                                          
                       
If I close my eyes
I'll see you there 
you never leave 
I trapped you here 


What made me fall
Was just the start
Not that it hurt
And not even bled


It consumed my remaining sanity
Maybe today will be the day 
Or its not the time yet, 
For days and months I strayed 


Just to hold you 
A moment, a sight 
If only dusk could hold you 
I wish dawn never comes 


Somehow I just know 
That you never love me 
But I'll live In a dream  
In this dream, wish I never wake




I slowly watched my self go 
I was held trapped by you 
Helpless I just stared at you 
And you just stared at me from distance 




Counting the days to meet you
Fly away to a place unknown 
Just before dusk 
A place no one knows my face 







You came at dusk
                                       To leave me at dawn,
In between we dreamt 
                                   Endless fantasies... 








I had to do what I had to do, I could not wait for it to come to me, standing with arms wide open waiting for a sign, a movement. It could have taken forever or perhaps, never to happen....




Picture by tumblr. 
Just like in my dream...first picture to come up this morning...I'm afraid  I know where this is...
destiny once more...







12 comments:

  1. Someday pieces will fit in place once again! ^^
    Maybe in a way you never imaginated! :D
    Chuuu :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. perhaps it will....or.... already pieces are falling into their rightful place :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, love the music and the poem.

    I like the way you have done this post, very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much indeed Michelle :) glad you liked my post, I feel very flattered by your words, can say this is my "trade Mark" this way of posting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful poem. The words are so touching. I wish it isn't just a dream. I wish, too, there's a happy ending between you both.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thank you for your very nice words Balqis :). Unfortunately or I may say very fortunately this dream never came true and perhaps I wish it never does come true!.

    I write slightly in the past (mentioning past events In my life) this was a very hard period in my life, left me in denial for quite a long time I'm afraid....and here I am still whining about it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I specially loved those lines:

    If I close my eyes
    I'll see you there
    you never leave
    I trapped you here

    :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These words mean a lot to me Moonomo...

      And im so pleased you loved it :) makes me very happy to hear :)

      Delete
  8. You have an unique and wonderful way with words =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Camilla :) I'm very pleased you liked it, and very happy to welcome you to my humble corner of the web :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...