Wednesday, 20 March 2013

A hasty decision (part2)



For days after my arrival back home I avoided any contact with Guga, I was now sure of my feelings for Cassidy, I love her. I am sure, I do. I don't have the remote doubt about it.  Still, I wanted to know what was that feeling pressing upon my chest, why Guga would not leave me  alone... Why he constantly invaded my dreams.... 







To walk toward the decision I made was not easy, I have tried to control my feelings, but one cant undone or turn off his feelings. It takes time. Sometimes it never heals, it remains a constant at the back of our heads and sometimes it comes back to the surface without any warning, leaving us in denial.

Not sure if it was just a coincidence,  faith or destiny, but whatever it was, I found it to be cruel, a sick joke played by an unknown uncontrollable force. 

I could not ignore this soft murmur, this constant call in my head. It came to me just like a shadow, a light breeze still holding a residue of his voice. A lullaby that played the same tune over and over. I wished them to stop, leave me alone, let me rule my own thoughts again.

There was only one way to stop this haunting. I must go look for the answer to this question there were it was born. But leaving towards the black unknown felt like the hardest decision  I ever made in my life. As hard as it would have been saying to Cassidy that I would be leaving for a while, a goodbye would make it even more difficult. She wouldn't let me go and I wouldn't be able to release her from my last embrace, even if I knew it would have not been the very last. Watching her waving goodbye would just be to much to take.






Picture by  google images 




5 comments:

  1. Goodbye is always the saddest thing to say.

    Well-written. Loved the story though I could feel sadness it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed goodbye is such a horrible word...

      It does have a little sadness I must admit, its not always easy to share....

      Delete
  2. Goodbye is the saddest word, Unless there's a see you again afterwards..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its is the hardest word to utter and if it becomes a reality it is even more horrible..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...