Friday, 20 July 2012

The lights of Lisbon...(part 1)

The heat finally gave in....tonight was cooler  .....as I drove back home the roads where quite, the wind feels nice as I drive.... tried looking up at the stars reduced speed to be able to see those sparkly dots, but the the lights from the city almost made them fade away..... that made me remember of something happened to me ......stepped down on gas...faster...faster...I want to get home soon ......I cant let this get out of my head! As I got home made my self a coffee and went to my room...

Sweet darling ...I once said " If destiny have chosen a path for you, it will keep crossing your path no matter what you do..."

I sometimes think destiny is a bitch! it made me suffer for no reason! all my life I had to fight, to stay afloat!
Every single thing I did, had to do it the hard way, at least that is from my point of view...
You know darling.....many times I blamed it on you and many other times I blamed it on destiny....I never thought it could have been my fault. I ...I want to be always a winner, but that is not possible....we win in our time ....we achieve and learn to appreciate the small wins! that way we are always winners!.

You know darling .....I was so scared and frightened when I said goodbye, I never, ever thought I could feel that way...not in a million years......
was I sacred for the fact that I was leaving you? or for the fact to come to the crude reality? 


For these questions relatively simple but yet hard to explain when it comes to give answers to them, that "thing" called destiny made me meet two angels,so that I could face this...they came just in time...as destiny heard my cry for help......even if they are afar I feel them so closely to me.


Sweet darling....deep inside me I feel this was not the end ....who knows..."you fought for me to stay" ...and that made me raise up more questions. 
Sweet darling...may be one day that bitch of destiny will make us cross  paths again.....I wish that that day never comes.....but yet thinking  that it will never come it breaks me. 


Sweet darling I might call your name one day yet again.....




.................

2 comments:

  1. We are still masters of our fate.
    We are still captains of our souls.

    Big hug :333

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are masters of our life ! thanks Gwanni :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...