So it was my turn to ride the wave, I took control of the kitchen, and did my best so that there were no hiccups while changing from Vince to my management of the kitchen. All went fine and I felt proud of what I was given, and I was proud of what I was doing!.
Joe also left with Vince, (unfortunately he would be one of those that got sent away after just a few months! I'm sorry for him must have been a tough one for Joe)
Liar ..lair pants on fire...
Round about a week or two before Joe's termination we went out for a few beers as always, I just took one pint as I was working..I don't drink and work its a rule I made and I keep!.
It was about 3 30pm when I went back to the hotel..It was still early to go into the kitchen, so I went up to the Japanese restaurant. Ta Chan was alone struggling to finish her cutlery and glasses so I offered my help with that so she could finish her work and have a rest before dinner. In about 30 minutes the job was done, and we sat around a table and we talked over a bowl of "Miso". We chatted about all subjects, I think that varied from weather to life, I talked a lot about Cassidy as I was now falling in love deeper each day that passed. Ta Chan was very proud of me! she said I deserve it cause I always worked hard and gave my best. And I was happy for that.
At around 5pm staff started coming in To Chan came in a bubbly mood as always, Si Si the head waitress, later the cooks and pantry guys..we all chatted a bit before I was about to get back to my restaurant, all of a sudden we heard a loud voice saying "Fool!!" ....."You wish for what you can't have!! you never got near her heart!" ....."keep pretending...keep dreaming!" "stupid ....yes stupid Hotei you are a hypocrite! you say you love Cassidy and here you are flirting!!" " you should be ashamed of your self!" Joe was in such a drunk state, I don't know what got into him!. Then all of a sudden he turned to Ta Chan and continued "you are blind? cant you see what he is trying to do to you ?? he's toying with your heart he's making you pretending he cares! just to take you to bed!"
"Liar"... "Lies!!!" I shouted " You have no idea of what you are saying! your drunk!, who should be ashamed?!"
I know what has happened he was jealous, but jealous of what? my relation with Ta Chan was now over I still loved her but I wanted just friendship now! and I believe Ta Chan agreed with me here!
"stop this at once!" shouted Ta Chan! "Hotei is right you are drunk and you should not Judge others if you don't know what actually happened"
I left... saying no words looking at the ground, I was hurt he stabbed me in a "vital" "sensitive" part. That is what I remember ...Joe came to the kitchen I made him an espresso so that he feels at least a little better ..he did't. Joe was sent back home that evening he was to drunk to work ...
The next morning he came to me starched out his hand and said I'm sorry!
I said no word, I just shacked my head...meaning no!
I was to hurt he said things he should have never said to me and Ta Chan....
I feel sorry now that I haven't accepted his apologies...he left a week after the episode and we never exchanged a word ...ever again since then.......
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment