Writing...
Writing is not easy...to write, to put your self on paper or in the case in "data" it is not easy task at all. There are barriers of all sorts like language in my case, although English is my second language I find it harder to express my emotions to the best.So it becomes harder for the reader to understand truly what I want to mean and what I feel. I consider my self as a computer illiterate and I learnt by lots of help and sleepless nights with my bro Gwanni :) . Then there is time, I have a time limit of how or when I write.
Late at night after work, I come home, I try to place an other piece of the puzzle in its rightful place. But I get easily tired at that hour!. Or else early in the morning while having a coffee. I know there will be time ( very soon ) were I will not be able to write. Or to post so frequently, so far I posted almost every day, some days I posted 2 or 3 times!, I'm proud of what I have achieved it was a big ting for me to share my thoughts.
Knowing that I will have restrictions to write makes me a little sad, I love to write, I imagine my mind filled with tiny crystals of salt and each salt crystal is a memory or a thought, and every time I immerse my self in this pond the salt melts away....and I feel lighter....and cleaner.
what a relief? right? ahaha.. c'mon this is your blog, you can say whatever you want, as long as you don't commit the 'libel' thing. I love writing in a way, that I could express what I feel specially for people, that I don;t know they would never ever understand, if I attempt to tell it to them directly..
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I understand what you write so far.. English is just my second language, too. ^^
:P well that is one of the reasons for this blog !
ReplyDeleteI don't know how to explain it, since I started writing I feel better, and it comes so natural, when I see the white text box I just write and write, I never pushed my self and it usually takes 5min !! its like I'm downloading my thoughts directly from my mind!! ...must attach a USB port ..hummm!:P
yes I feel more out spoken then ever ..guess it because I don't see the people directly ..I feel safe I guess ..
thanks for dropping by Rose I appreciate :)
haha.. yea.. me, too.. it's safe I agree. We have the same style in writing, from the heart.. yeeeh! hahaha..
ReplyDeleteI always drop by, I just sometimes don;t wanna comment, or else your blog will be flooded with drama. hahahah
hahaha drama could add a little "hype" in our lives lool.
ReplyDeleteyeah writing from the heart that is the perfect words!! let our soul speak !
hahaha.. screw the structure and grammar.. LOL
ReplyDeleteLoL you made my day xD hehe laughing my lungs out :P
ReplyDeletedidn't I just say something like that in your other blog post? LOL
ReplyDeleteyeay :O you did :P saw that after you posted ...hum good brains think alike :P
ReplyDeleteI guess, I can't agree more.. hahaha "KAMPAI!"
ReplyDeleteKAMPAI ?? something not even google translate can figure out xD
ReplyDeletehahaha.. so "Google" is your bestfriend, too? LOL
ReplyDeleteIt's a Japanese word, means "toast" you know when you drink.. hahaha
I bet Google will not understand, it's the pronunciation, but should be written in Nihongo of course.. hehehhe
o-O .....>< wahaha I feel so stupid xD I knew it was toast in Japanese :P But I thought it was word in your lang !
ReplyDeletewatashi baka mo ne !:P
whoa.. wait.. hahhaa. that's the only word I know in Nihongo. hahaha
ReplyDeleteYou're giving me a sentence now. LOL
xD rofl hahahah sry ... haha sooo funny (^o^)
ReplyDeleteI got it.. hahaha.. thanks to google translate.... LOL
ReplyDeletebaliw ka.. hahaha
:)
ReplyDelete