Friday, 6 July 2012

No one quite like you.



There are times that you just can't follow a schedule, and today was one of them...



 It have been a wonderful day considered  how it started!.



"Do you need a wake up call?" she asked me.
"Please!" I replied.

You gave me a wake up call, just like you said...You always or at least you do your best to keep your promises. 

 I was to "anxious" I was needing to write more... not even time for a coffee... almost!. 
I wrote and wrote, I got lost in a time warp called blog!!. Lost track of time! I had to pick you up but I forgot to!
Looked at the phone 5 missed call's, 2 messages..... Shit!! In just seconds closed my laptop changed to my swimming trunks, grabbed a towel, wallet, camera....out I go ...arrrg! *#/?! car keys!!... sigh Ok ready to go.... car hot as hell!!!! nooooo!!!! forgot to put on the sun shield again!! :s

Drove like crazy...found you waiting in the scorching sun!.
"Sorry I'm late!" I said
"...." you just kept silent....
Don't blame you if you'r angry with me......  I would be.... I said to my self.
"Half hour in the sun...what do you think?" She shouted
"Sorry ...I ....overslept!" I mumbled.
"And what about the wake up call? why did you need one if you went back to bed? you said see you soon!!" she continued yelling.
"Slept again right after.... work been terrible last night!" I said.
"This is happening on daily basis now.... sigh ..all the hiding and mysteries"

I asked her if she would have liked to stop for a refreshing drink and grab b'fast \ lunch = "brunch".
we did ..... .we talked over a few topics .... mostly general stuff ordered our food and a take out salad to take with us by sea.

Hoo God ....I almost choked in my drink, just as I was having my first sip... as you said out of the blues "so what about your blog? !!!"
Blog? ...what blog?...(my heart stopped)
The cooking page! you should really set one up  ,I know you can do it ...you can write recipes and helpful tips too,  people will love that!!!

Wheeew sweet, sweet relief.

Somehow I postponed  the subject to an other time yet again .....

Today was amazing ^^ loved the swim in the chilly waters, our walk by the sea... the Chinese take out ...and the movie.... and now here I am again, writing...

I thank you my dear you made today special ....made me remember once again why I love you ...and as much many times I don't show you, I do, I really, really do! perhaps I never loved any one quite like you.....






9 comments:

  1. sounds sweet..

    I sometimes hate myself for reading stories, articles, or blog posts like this one. I stopped believing that "ove" exists a long time ago. I believe in Chemistry and law of attraction, but not "love.' It's a bitch for me. hahaha..

    Anyway, words like yours somehow give me second thoughts, and that's the part that I hate; to start believing again.

    Nice anyway, I wish she knows she's lucky. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hum there was time I thought life was a bitch and that included love !! I do believe in chemistry and laws of attraction that is the first symptoms we get when we like someone ..it gets a bit fucked when it happens over a few people at the same time xD ... Loools I never thought I would write such a sappy blog!:p

    I'm glad that it is making you think that is the main reason for all this Grasp every moment in your life :) coz every little piece is important ..

    Guess she doubts my love and perhaps many times I doubt it my self...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha.. most women do.. you have to live with it.. LOL..

    I just had series of BS relationships.. and then after the last, I started spending time reading books to understand men.. hahaha.. nah.. I don't wanna believe in "love" anymore.. it'll just hurt me.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hummm just give time to time ...I'm sure its just a matter of time util you find someone special ..its true that there are a lot of jerks out there ...and its sad ..but you find good people too and that gives us hope ;o) *wink


    ps: books to understand man ??? rofl xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. time is so long.. hahaha.. maybe, just maybe.. but I really can't see myself anymore in a relationship in maybe 5 years from now.. I am already decided to spend the rest of me with my parents.. hahaha

    ps: books to understand man ??? rofl xD

    your crazy comments always make my day. LOL..

    -- yea.. maybe I still want to see things in a brighter side.. you know something like "men sometimes have psychological issues" that's why they do things they are not supposed to be doing.. understandable, right?

    ReplyDelete
  6. your life is based on what you choose dear, its you that have control of it! make your choices wisely :) Its good to respect parents " Unfortunately my relation with dad is not so good :o/ " but there is time when you have to spread your own wings!!

    lool my life is full of crazy moments !! xD

    humm men ....men tend to show a tough side they want to be in control of everything even when they know that they are wrong!!!
    a good tip is let them believe they are right...that makes them happy :P ...on the other hand bruising a bit there ego every now and then just keeps them in place ..I know what I'm saying here xD

    thank God I have my identity hidden :P men readers will hunt me till eternity for slipping this xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahaha.. are you really giving me tips??? hahha.. appreciate them, at least I am talking to a real person right now.. not some kind of a book.. hahaha

    you wound't believed, but I walked away from our house and left my parents 10 years ago.. and I have been trying it on my own.. haaha.. guess Im just going back.. hahaha.. well, that is aside from I know I can control myself more if there's someone to help..

    ReplyDelete
  8. just hold on strong Rose !! you have one hell of a character :) its the kind that will make a bang in life ! I love that !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am holding on.. hehehe. thanks.. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...