Thursday, 5 July 2012

hope you are ok now....





Nigel was a weird guy sometimes happy, some times depressed, he went from extremes to an other!
He worked  with me for a short while (6 months more or less), but I have to say he never quite gave me anything to complain about ... except for  the fact that he loved to work in jeans!!!. I simply hated that! "That is why we have uniforms!!!" I used to say!,  and besides the heat!!!! how can you work in a kitchen wearing  jeans?

You had your ways to live your life..I tried to help you out many times...I knew something was not ok...but you never shared with me what was troubling you...I asked and asked...but you kept it all inside...if only you shared...I could have helped...maybe....

Even your dad many times called me to see how you where doing.He was concerned about you! I always said that you where a hard worker ...well after all  I just said the truth...  I started thinking something was wrong when all of a sudden you sold your car...I drove you home every night..I never minded .....you always have been good company.

One day I received a call from you saying you will not be coming to work any more!
Trough the phone you explained me that you where having drug problems for the past months. And that police found you in possetion of drugs...

It was a shock for me I wished I helped you...felt help less and destructed..

Hope wherever you are you are ok ......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...