Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Bitter-sweet memory


Fragments of memories

The kiss.....   

A few days later...
We had just finished a busy dinner,
all of us were tiered so one by one left. Only me and Ta chan remained talking....and having dinner at around midnight.

As we finished  we switched off the kitchen lights and slowly walked out trough the door that connected the kitchen to the restaurant. Ta chan was suddenly very silent and held my hand as she was uncomfortable to be in the dark. I pushed the swing door open and very cautious walked in as the lighting was very dim. I turned to Ta chan now  tightly holding my arm! I smiled at her ...she wrapped her other hand around my neck and I placed mine securely  around her waist....there was a "Don't know what to do moment" I squeezed her lightly and kissed her on her  upper lip..she replied with a more intense kiss...I placed both hands on her cheeks ....In
just seconds I felt that my knees were touching the floor. We kissed more and more intensely now holding each others hand tightly as we rolled over on the wooden floor suddenly we stopped!! our lips undone...I lifted my head and slowly opened my eyes we looked deeply in each other...tears ran down my face and dripped on her lip she smiled...I smiled back and kissed her more passionately the salty taste of tears gave a special meaning to that moment and made it more intense.  As she shed tears with me. I kissed her neck slowly down to her now uncovered shoulder...warm and smooth... delicate...and innocent.

My heart was pounding violently in my chest... I could feel a rush of boiling blood all over my body ...kissed her face and kissed every single tear ...none had to be waisted away...
Slowly kissed her neck down to her chest covering her whole body with kisses...I sat down and kissed her finger tips pressing them firmly to my lips slowly went up to her neck as we got closer and closer to feel each other ...her breathing became heavier and a light moan echoed in my ear "Aishiteru" 

"Is anyone there ? hello!!"
(No!! fuck no not now!!)

In a split second we went back to our feet! and tried to look like nothing was going on ....except for her messy hair.... her undone shirt....and my erection!!

Embarrassed  we swiftly got out of there and as we said goodnight...like nothing ever happened...after all she had to meet her boyfriend in the morning.....



Picture by google images 


2 comments:

  1. holy crap!

    U should **** the one who came! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. may be it better that way ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...