Days seemed to go by slowly, as if time had lost its rhythm. Felt I had so much in my head that I could not pick one single thought and analyse it . For months I have done what was in my power to make her feel better, even if I felt helpless many a times. Looking back at this episode in my life is... a painful one, but yet I remember how closer this made us grow.
Months gone by and soon I had to be back to work and back to my busy daily routine, still all the happened was stuck in my mind. Her too had to head back to work, all was back to normal again.
A year later...all looked pretty good Cassidy's situation was under control, taking her daily pills and doing her monthly visit at the hospital.... until one fine day she refused to take any more pills and stopped going to her visits...as much as I tried she wouldn't listen to me..and never did to this very day...but hopefully the problem will never rise again...I pray for it not to happen again....
A year later....back with our work and daily life almost forgetting what we have been trough, our love grew each day that passed. I felt like I have accomplished an Herculean task!.
Its hard to be in the sight of death especially when you have a young age, knowing what would happen and see your life plans and dreams fade away...crumbling...crushing one after the other like a domino effect...The only thing her and me had left to hold on was us...our love to believe we could overcome this..no matter what...
Picture tumblr


hugs
ReplyDelete:)
ReplyDelete