I would like to thank Andre' from the blog Dream Dinosaur Project for posting and amazingly picture the scene!.
Been following for the past 3 weeks this very unusual blog that talks about dreams, and since I get a few weird dreams, I love to know that I'm not the only one lolol.
This dream happened to me a few months ago for a few nights I dreamt and dreamt the same dream
and many a times I felt bad when I woke up...especially when in the next days
you discover some facts were true in the real life...
guess Mr Sand man plays some nasty tricks at times!.
Here is the dream.....My Dream.....
It all started when I ventured myself into a parking lot, lost. I did not know the area and did not recognize the buildings! The buildings were painted yellow and white. In this parking lot I noticed a guy (I know him) rummaging in clothes in a small car "a (W) beetle" until a friend of him ...he called her "Anna", called him. - I later discovered his best friend in the real world was named Anna, pretty freaky shit, huh?! -.
Well, she told him to come and not to talk to strangers -meaning "Me"- (Bitch!!!). I wandered for a long time and found myself in an old area full of old houses and a chapel where people where gathering wearing black. There I found my friend again, but the more I approached him, the more he went towards the crowd until disappearing into it, just giving me the chance to grab his arm. He looked at me and said "Just leave...NOW" ...I ran away in despair (Drama Queen!).
Found myself in a known area...in the old capital where I work...wandered in the empty roads and found myself looking down to the city from over the bastions...the view was not the one I was used to ...I was looking to a big city a city I did not know...as if the old capital had been moved to a different location...all of a sudden a small, fat, ginger, blue-eyed kitten came to me from the edge of the bastion walls. I picked the little creature and felt somehow safe...this kitten told me to take him home...and so I did. I got into my car and drove and drove for ages but the buildings were constantly changing and I could not recognize many of them... I finally made it home, to an empty home where time seemed to have stopped....it was cold and started to get dark ....the cat said to me: "I'm finally home".
Special thanks to Andre' for the post and this amazing hand drawn picture!

She made a great draw! ^^
ReplyDeleteamazing isn't she :)
ReplyDelete