Thursday, 1 November 2012

A short lived happy moment

What to do? what to do? brought a house that it is impossible to live in? most probably made the biggest commitment I have ever done in my entire life...and now I see it tear apart before my eyes....

No this cant be real...something must be done!. I picked up the phone and called the architect to seek his advice. He came a few days later, and inspected the building ...he checked every inch of the building...he said the building looks fine, but one must remove the plastering to evaluate and see from where the water might be coming from.

And so we did....we cleared the ceiling from the plastering and waited for the architect to come give it a second look. This time he had bad news to deliver...the damage was to an unrepairable extend and living in the building would have put us in danger!.  "I feel a rage coming up every time I remember this!" how lost I felt, what I could do now?. Called my notary and a lawyer and asked advice on the happened events. Not much to do there reply was, unless I wanted to wait for years fighting a case in court and most probably loose it since there was nothing in the contract stating about the condition of the ceiling. Stupid!...stupid law! Grrr!!

Here we were again at point "A" right from where we started...had nothing only our selves ...but that...that was enough...we had love and determination....we would get trough this..we will I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...