Monday, 17 September 2012

trough the peephole













stop the light
let darkness be my refuge
there is no point in running 
burnt into my mind 
remember you

I have ever been
this is your melody 
have you ever been? 
shall this be my melody 

barer of the light 
the moon was the witness
no others
the moon was our judge
no others

hidden in the shadow of the night
no glimpse of you
 the moon revealed your lair  
there is nowhere to hide 

I have ever been
this is your melody 
have you ever been? 
shall this be my melody 

can't you see me?
can't you feel me?
can't you hear me?

I need you !
I feel you 
I want you 

I have ever been
this is your melody 
have you ever been? 
shall this be my melody 

may my eyes open
to the light
may I see what you want me to see
may I be your light

trough the peephole
I watch
I follow
I hide

I have ever been
this is your melody 
have you ever been? 
shall this be my melody 

thought that the moon was stolen 
now the full moon led me to you
I saw light pouring  out
out of the peeping hole

may the moon lead me to you
I'm the moth attracted to the light
blinded by its brilliance 
craving for you 

may the moon be our witness
hoo month of the moon...
     dawn is screaming  your light away.
and you are blinded by its light....













First picture provided by tumblr
others by Hotei

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your blog and as I result I've nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Please visit http://Lifeisonlywhatyoumakeit.blogspot.com/LiebsterAward to see how to accept! Happy blogging! Don’t forget to have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOW *-* thanks a lot Patricia !! You just made my day !! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...