Yippy ! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award !!
thanks Patricia for the nominee!
Have to admit I had no Idea what the Liebster award thingy was! had to do some research on that!. Now I think I got the rules right " I hope I did anyway :P I am not very keen on doing these things!"
These are the questions proposed to me !
- What is your favourite song?
- What's your favourite animal on land?
- Where would you travel to if money wasn't an issue?
- Can you do a hand stand?
- Name three things you love
- Do you have a favourite blogger? (name one)
- What is one memory from childhood?
- Do you have a favourite Tv show?
- Do you like pizza?
- Name three things you would like to do before you die?
- What event in life gave you a second chance?
- What is your favourite song?
Easy! Imaginary by evanescence!
- What's your favourite animal on land?
Definetly Cat !
- Where would you travel to if money wasn't an issue?
Japan ! Its my dream to visit Japan ! I was once close to go for a month but faith decided differently!.
Can you do a hand stand?
Ok had to google this! to know what a hand stand was! xD ...well I can but only if I support to a wall at first !!.
- Name three things you love?
My dear ones....chocolate .....and ho God so many to to choose from ....swimming.
- Do you have a favourite blogger? (name one)
So I love to read personal blogs ..so I have to say my fave is "Horus"
- What is one memory from childhood?
peacefulness! the way I could see the world...it was so safe...."does that count?" well if it doesn't I remember setting fire to the garage!! I was quite a donated pyromaniac!! xD
- Do you have a favourite Tv show?
Big Band Theory!! and the collector!
- Do you like pizza?
Name someone who doesn't!
- Name three things you would like to do before you die?
Visit far away friends....see my family grow together.....leave a mark on this planet.
- What event in life gave you a second chance?
Hum tough one! guess love did....
The rules!!
You must list 11things about yourself.
Answer 11 questions put to you by the person awarding you.
Choose up to 11 to bloggers with less then 200 followers.
Inform them of the nomination!
About me!!
My favourite colour is blue.
I love the sea !!!
Hate spiders :(
My favourite dish is rabbit. "mama style!"
Favourite spirit Captain Morgan.
Favourite band evanescence.
Passion to cook
Ice cream and chocolate addict!!
Favourite band evanescence.
Passion to cook
Ice cream and chocolate addict!!
Im a Gemini!
Adore history
In love with different cultures!
And the Nominees Are:
http://diaryofmyshadows.blogspot.pt/
http://flipinayweeblether.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.weblogerati.com/
http://comenovember.wordpress.com/
http://rumpunchdrunk.blogspot.com/
http://memoirsoffahimaayub.blogspot.com/
http://tazein22.blogspot.in/
Whoops forgot the Questions!!
Adore history
In love with different cultures!
And the Nominees Are:
http://diaryofmyshadows.blogspot.pt/
http://flipinayweeblether.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.weblogerati.com/
http://comenovember.wordpress.com/
http://rumpunchdrunk.blogspot.com/
http://memoirsoffahimaayub.blogspot.com/
http://tazein22.blogspot.in/
Whoops forgot the Questions!!
- what is your favourite colour?
- what would you do if you were to die tomorrow?
- in which era would you like to live if you had the chance?
- if you have the chance to have a one on one dinner with whom would you do it? (may be dead or alive)
- what do you fear?
- who is the most important living person to you?
- if you had to change one thing in the world what would it be?
- if you had to be born in a different country where that would be?
- one funny thing about you?
- best quality in you?
- favourite quote?
Awwwwwwwww!!! *w*
ReplyDeleteCongratulations for your award dear!
U really deserve it! ^^
Thank you for your nomination! This is really a big honor to me! :')))))
Bear hug! ^w^
Love your answers.
ReplyDelete