Woke up with the fresh, crisp smell of winter in my nose this morning, last night we had our first storm. Was just reading some comments from my fellow islanders which most of them had to wake up cause of the heavy storm!. I did not! slept trough the night like nothing happened ignored the angry Thor throwing lightning towards the earth.. guess having a couple of glasses of red wine before you actually sleep helped with that!
As I opened my bedroom window to let some fresh air in, and smell the damp soil from the garden, my mind drifted away...Yesterday morning went with my eldest brother, he had to help me finish some work in my "home to be". Last time I was there, I made a few videos to send to a friend I could walk trough the empty rooms and materialise the image in my head of that day. When the job was done left with a bitter-sweet smile of sweet memories...
Went back to my "home to be" a few hours later round about 8pm as the rain started...wanted to make sure all the windows were closed and all secured....looked up at the sky as lightening went across, and thought last time I looked down this valley...I did it for you...to show you my world....
The rest of the evening went smoothly chasing the storm for the perfect shot and ended up with a bottle of red...not quite ended...to my surprise when I got back home you where there waiting for me....

No comments:
Post a Comment