We came to a point were we almost lost it all. It was not easy to go trough it all. We are weak, we get lost, we stumble and fall but we manage to find each other every time.
Remember...
There was this time were we thought we could never do it, that we could never reach the goals we have set. Set our goals to hight, we thought... asked to much!. There was this time were we felt so small, so helpless and that we could never find a way out. Silly us... the answer was always there in front of us. The answer was us, our love, our hopes and dreams.
Remember...
Perhaps this is how it works, how it is all suppose to work. It takes time, we constantly grow and learn. The past taught me a lot on how to be a man, small daily stories safely stored in the meanders of my mind. I hold on tightly to my past good or bad as it may have been. Perhaps I cant let go of some things I wish I have left behind but guess if I still hold onto them it means they were important to me enough to not let go.
Remember...
Sweated all of our blood to come were we are today, perhaps somewhat wiser. Somehow somewhat better. Now I can see reflections of you in my future, I can see you waving to me from behind a glass as I write down my thoughts while watching sunset. Can hear you calling me within those walls. I can see you laying down on the bed beside me staring at the ceiling, I can feel you reaching for me and wrapping your arms around me, feeling your warm breath on my neck. I can see me smile back at you, holding you, wanting more of you every single day.
Remember...
We can follow the trail we left along the path of time, We can inhale the scent we left behind, we can remember the touch of our lips on each others skin.
This is what I want to remember...
Picture by tumblr
So tell me everything :)
ReplyDeleteOne day, i will rebember every word you said :)
Hugs
You know Francisco this is a really good way to keep a mark behind, to leave your story, your thoughts when we are gone...
DeletePerhaps one day I'll write my adventure in Lisboa so I could remember....now speaking of which I Remember you promised me the best chocolate cake in the world when I be there :P hahhahahah
Abr
Excelent post! Well done! ^^
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Mr Joao ;) hehehe
DeleteAbr
It's so interesting, Hotei. And the image says it all! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you Balqis :D fell in love with this image hehe a bit eclectic? if I may...
DeleteCya around :)
Ahh memories :)
ReplyDelete:) Ahh yes
DeleteThis is Excelent! Nice Job :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, love your blog!
First of all I welcome you aboard dear Ricardo, I must say I love your blog, the way it looks and the way it is presented, and lets not forget the deep touching posts!.
DeleteGlad you liked the post, and very glad you loved the blog too!.
Regards :)