Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Checkmate






Run away! Be gone!
All my feelings turned to rage
The spell is undone!


  How many times do I have to endure?...                    How many times do I have to walk these roads?...








Isn't it funny how things turn out to be... I craved so much for you in the past and you just kept saying the same cold no...

All of my love, all of my feelings, every little tiny bit of me craved for you. Now those past feelings turned to rage, everything that reminds me of you unleashes anger. Not regretting though... no this is not regret... how can I regret what once made me happy? how can I regret what made me the man I am today?.

Isn't it funny how things turn out to be... Now you are craving for me, for my heart, more then ever but I'll just say no...

You never thought you'll loose your own game, you never thought this boy would one day grow into a man only to find out and realising what a twisted game you played...

This quick note is not the end, its just a reminder to look back at for when my mind asks why or for when your lips ask me why... This is where our paths divide, this is where I say goodbye...this is where I take over the game....

Who are you?... who are you? to dare tell me you love me! is this part of your perfect plotted plan to assault my mind?. You can now play the old lullaby over and over, but my mind have now grown immune to its sound. I have learned to nod my head but will never listen... you'll never rule again.

Isn't it funny how this chapter has come to an end in the most unpredictable way? My pen drained enough precious ink over you...and my tears have long washed the blood stained paper on which I mourned your love on...

















I confess my mistakes as many I did and I admit, I am far from perfect, I am far from good but at least I was true...








A continuation from the lights of Lisbon 



Picture by Hotei ©  





10 comments:

  1. You're very expressive, Hotei. Another good read. It's good to let go of rage. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hoooo yeah it does feel good!!! hahaha!

      Thank you once more Balqis :) You are very kind. :)

      Delete
  2. Loved the pics! Well done! ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D they came out pretty good I must say that hehe :P I'm getting pretty good with this thing! xD

      Delete
  3. Running away? let it go? telling things that she wants to hear or you hiding yourself from real you? Will this make you happy? content? will it give you strength to move on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No No running away is not the answer as much as it may look like the best option. Be true always true to yourself and your loved once that is what one should do, it might not be easy it might take lots of courage and inner strength to do so though. Happy....sad its just the way we look at things, this is how I see it....

      Thanks a million Nidz :)

      Delete
  4. are you coming to lisboa?! ;)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAhaha lol not any soon I think Francisco! But I will let you know when I plan too :)


      abr

      Delete
  5. You see, people can only play games for so long before you 'check mate' and 'check out. Now that's a turn up for the books Hotei.
    There's a perfect lesson to be learned in your post too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes indeed RPD there is a point when one wakes up and say "that's it I had enough of this bull*" Guess there is a lesson not just for me here but for everyone who have/ or will pass from a similar situation.

    Thanks RPD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...