Monday, 30 September 2013

The one to save me.





                          This is my secret.... 
                                     This is my story... 
                                               This is how I was saved... 








I am not sure what was it, or I am not sure how this happened, but let me try find how and count the ways this happened.

It might have been her dark slightly shy eyes, her eyes.... yes! her eyes.. sharp! yet, slightly sunken.... the way she tugged at her hair twisting her long curls. The way she let a smile escape from her plump rosy lips, surrounded by white skin. Her smiles and giggles sound naive, yet they have a mysterious feel to them. The way she closes her eyes to dream, and many times to let a tear escape down her cheeks, shutting her eyelids as tight as she could, ignoring the word around, or perhaps wishing it away pretending no one was looking.... not even me.  Her big dreams, her fantasies... how incredible they sound, many times exaggerated..... just like tales narrated to amuse little kids, may be this is what keeps me young.

The way she fitted perfectly against my chest while she reached her hands around me, holding me tightly. The smell of her skin.... her cool feeling skin...sometimes she shivers with just the slight of a breeze...

Perhaps one last thing...the way she looked at me... like I could save her from all the bad things in the world, Like I was the only one left that could save her...

                   This is my secret...
                             This is my story...
                                       She was the one to save me...





Picture by tumblr.
.



5 comments:

  1. Once again you pour out romance on the page with detailed images left on my mind. What a wonderful post Hotei.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey RPD its nice to hear from you, how are you doing? sorry I havens had much time to stop by, but this month been hectic!.

      Your comment is much more then I could ask for RPD thank you so much, I always try to do my best to transfer the image I have in my head to who is reading.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  2. Very interesting post! ^^

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...