Whisper your secrets to the wind...
A small tribute to you my friend, for the lovely wishes and thoughtful gifts...
Friends to be friends ;)
Indeed Francisco indeed... :)
Spill the beans Hotei. What's this about? You know I'm a curious person.
:D Haha well that, I did not know!! hehe :) Just a small thank you to my friend Joao for my Heq Hem day!!!. I'll never get over this getting old thing..... :P
:)
It must be for a good news. I'm just as curious as Rumpunch. :)
Indeed Balqis! and I thought it was right to thank Joao officially :)
Im really glad that you loved them! ^^Thank you too dear, for being the most amazing person I could ever meet!Gwanni :3
Sure I did! :) Thanks again Joao :D
Hey Bro! I'm better now, thank you! :D
glad to hear :)
Whos that guy in the photo? :)
Me 65 years ago lol... I'm afraid he have been missing quite a while now Cec :S
Friends to be friends ;)
ReplyDeleteIndeed Francisco indeed...
Delete:)
Spill the beans Hotei. What's this about? You know I'm a curious person.
ReplyDelete:D Haha well that, I did not know!! hehe :) Just a small thank you to my friend Joao for my Heq Hem day!!!.
DeleteI'll never get over this getting old thing..... :P
:)
ReplyDelete:)
DeleteIt must be for a good news. I'm just as curious as Rumpunch. :)
ReplyDeleteIndeed Balqis! and I thought it was right to thank Joao officially :)
DeleteIm really glad that you loved them! ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you too dear, for being the most amazing person I could ever meet!
Gwanni :3
Sure I did! :) Thanks again Joao :D
DeleteHey Bro! I'm better now, thank you! :D
ReplyDeleteglad to hear :)
DeleteWhos that guy in the photo? :)
ReplyDeleteMe 65 years ago lol... I'm afraid he have been missing quite a while now Cec :S
ReplyDelete