Friday, 23 August 2013

Brand New









It was not you, not the person I know, somehow you looked different, somehow you looked lost. Your eyes seamed to be drained from the life they used to transmit. Somehow I can feel your pain, and somehow I wish I had words to comfort you. Silence ruled where once laid laughs, stillness where once there was life.



Tonight We'll dance,
Tonight we'll drink
Tonight you'll sing,
Tonight you'll forget.


Forget what it have been said, tonight its the night to erase. I know how hard it was to pick up your mask, long it have been since you last wore your emotionless veil. Behind that porcelain mask, emotions go trough, the mask can hide, but not your glassy eyes.



Pick up your shards, 
Tonight you'll heal,
Show the world that you are not afraid,
As human feel when hearts are chipped. 



Trapped in the moment between being awake neither asleep, confusing the two... when you realise that you are asleep you force more your eyes to shut, for you find it safe to be there. But dear this is not a dream, and I'm afraid the time for you to open your eyes has come.



Tonight you'll sing,
Tonight you'll dance.
Tonight you'll sleep,
 To wake to a new dawn.


Your world was build for him, your world was "he". Perhaps an illusion a fickle dream, like a child you wished it to be real, but in this life dreams tear. and we'll ask why do we have to wake?... But why deny your feelings tonight, why hide behind your still mask?. Don't be afraid of what lays ahead, don't sob your actions, stop this mourning pain you hold to, as tonight your brand new. Don't look for answers in others heart beat as not everybody's heart beat the same.




Tonight forget the pain tonight forget the tears,
Tonight your unchained tonight your brand new.





My world is only you,
My world is new without you.













Picture by tumblr



10 comments:

  1. So true, think with a head ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe Yes Francisco you are very right indeed :)

      Delete
  2. Thinking with your heart will always lead to trouble and torment. When things get emotional, always think with your head and your heart will naturally follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really agree with you here RPD, it might be right to think with your head, but there are times where its good to think with your heart...

      "When things get emotional, always think with your head" what if we always do that and never take any risks? and there will be these moments where we regret and ask our self but what if?.

      Thanks for your comment RPD always nice to hear your perspective and point of view.

      Delete
  3. Very kryptic text, huh? Loved it, eheheheh! :P
    Always see things by all perspectives and try to find the positive way :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joao :)

      Indeed always see things from all perspectives.

      Delete
  4. I like the poems. I really wish better things will come into your life. Head vs Heart - it's quite difficult to choose which one but always follow what you think is best for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Balqis :)

      Well I was not referring to my own self here Balqis... it is very difficult to choose between the two especially when sentiments get involved, a healthy balance of the two, guess that is the best option.

      Thank you for stopping by Balqis :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Hotei, for your explanations. I guess we can't escape from the first impression of what we read! Pardon me. What I can see is, you do write well. Keep it up! :)

      Delete
    3. No need Balqis guess it was easy to be "deceived" by this post .

      Thanks again for your kind words Balqis, I will do my best :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...