Wednesday, 29 August 2012

On my bed where I dream...

Here safe in my bed...here I lay...here I rest...here I dream.....

                                                                                                      

Here I am! still in bed...9:39am in the morning somehow cant get out of bed...lappy on my belly ....already had my second espresso this morning...but I still cant feel like I'm wide awake....I'm running low on  coffee, must go out and  buy, but some how I don't feel like to..

Not having my early morning swim this morning ,  some how I don't feel like it..just feel like to linger in my bed...Sweet memories of a dream that seamed to real, somehow I can smell your scent...I know its just in my head, but I want to believe I do...if I close my eyes I can still see your smile ...if I close my eyes...if I do ...I drift far away... wish I could sleep again may be we'll  meet again...

Many times I wondered how your skin feels...many times I wondered how your lips may taste... 

Taste....feel...touch....scent....these are the senses I am denied...only if I close my eyes I am allowed to borrow, just for a few moments...just for a few moments... while I dream....while I rest my head on the pillow and look in the box....

Feels safe here in my bed, away from the busy world out there... My phone is ringing again I think its the fifth time this morning..don't feel like picking it up.. but I must....the real world is calling....


4 comments:

  1. "night time is the one time I am happy..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. unless....you have nightmares...or wake up...

    ReplyDelete
  3. most of the time you have to.. people dont just dream for the rest of their lives, or else they must already been dead.. destiny could be there, but it would still be your choice to make your dreams reality.. if destiny never liked it to be a reality, at least you tried.. same thing as I said almost 2 months ago.. it doesn't matter whether it worked or not, as long as you tried it.. that's all that matter..

    nothing is forever.. everything will come to its end... its not about how long or how short.. what matters most, is how you strive hard to make your dreams come true.. if u try to look back in your life, you'll realize that its not about succeeding, its all about trying, surviving; success is just a bonus..

    ReplyDelete
  4. nothing is forever
    everything will come to its end , but you must try ..you are right ...but who tries will have no regrets ....I have none! have you ?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...