Monday, 14 April 2014

Cupidity [2]




Margot. 


And here is the second video for you.
 Same theme same plot different story, because every story is unique. 


Let me know what you think! love to hear from you!. 

...

Enjoy!. 








Margot. by cornetto short film. 






4 comments:

  1. It sure is unique, but I didn't enjoy it as much as I did the previous one. This one is so sweet, fairytale-ish......after all, I do like it!!! :) ;)
    Thanks Hotei! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is not my favorite as well, my favorite is yet to come!. This one got a "hidden" message or lets call it meaning, its about being naive and trust, about holding to dreams even it they might seem impossible to reach. :)

      You take care :) thanks for your comment :)

      Delete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome you aboard Skyline Spirit! So glad you loved my humble little corner :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...