Monday, 24 February 2014

The Bad Blogger.




Hello all my dear friends, 


                           I know...  lately I have been a very bad Blogger. I neglected a lot this corner I so love, yet you all are always on my mind and I miss you all very much!. In fact I wish to thank you all of those who remembered me and sent me a message, this meant a lot to me :)  


It is not that I have abandoned my corner, not at all... in fact, I have many ten's of post unpublished that wish I could post now, but they all need that little polish before shared to the world if you know what I mean!.  


The truth is that I have been very busy, priorities they call them... and never really found enough time or strength left to publish or even visit at least one of you my dear friends. Hopefully!, things will be back to normality soon, at least I hope so!. 


Well my dear listeners of Whispers I'm afraid I must say goodbye now, till then stay safe. 




Yours Hotei. 


TheBadBlogger1

    

7 comments:

  1. Great to see you back here Hotei. I understand how priorities have to take first place, and how you can be just too exhausted to be writing/commenting etc. At least I hope you are happy and healthy and we'll soon be hearing more from you. Take care and looking forward to what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Forgot to say, you're not a bad blogger at all, just a busy one, :)

      Delete
    2. All Very true RPD! sometimes as much as we try to fit in a day it never seems to be enough, and many times we wish there are 48hrs in a day so that we could fit all our things!. But guess one has to choose between duties and all. Hope to find you well RPD cya around :)

      Delete
  2. Dear Hotei,
    Welcome Back!
    I know you must have never wanted to leave this wonderful corner for a long time but you had to.....even I had to stay away from my sweet little world here for quite some time now but I am happy to be back.
    Waiting for your future posts... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Auntie :D hope you are well :)

      True! I hate to be away... I need to be cut off for a while to be completely honest with you. The daily routine is to fast and busy!. Well fingers crossed soon I be back you take lots of care, miss you all :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...