Saturday, 13 July 2013

Solitude




Ryuichi Sakamoto - Solitude












To you,
And for you,
Because...
You steal my heart
Capture my words
And posses my thoughts....








Solitude lingers.
A single note,
On the edge of a key.


Like your presence
When you are not with me.
A haunt to my sanity.


I feel your warmth
But you are not with me.
I hear your voice...
But you are not to hear me.


I am Only...


Quickly murmured Words,
Gentle While you sleep.
An Unspoken soft whisper,
A fragment of a dream.


Alone and pointless
Lingering, like solitude
On the edge of words
Hanging on to an over played key


Until....


With half a conscious smile towards me
You play that key into a melody 





This poem was gently whispered by C 
Great thanks must go to her for sharing this with me. 

Thank you C 






Picture by tumblr 
Music by Ryuichi Sakamoto
Poem by C





17 comments:

  1. omg, I loved the music!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you did :) I find Sakamoto's music to be very inspirational

      C

      Delete
  2. A very romantic poem. The music makes it even more romantic. Loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Balqis :)

      C

      Delete
  3. A lovely sensual, romantic post Hotei. It conjurs up the thoughts of love.

    Ricardo and Balqis spoke of music, but I didn't hear any music. Maybe it's my browser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for such a nice comment :o)

      As for the music...I've only tested that it works on Chrome, there could be some issues with other browsers which might not allow the player under the the title to work properly :o(

      Thanks again :o)
      C

      Delete
  4. Great poem, it really touches deep! ^^
    The song fits it perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank very much Joao ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Glad everyone loved this post! this was one poem by C. Will have more posted by her in this corner in the near future.

    A special thanks must go to her for sharing this poem with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And even more special thanks must go to you, Hotei, for hosting this poem on your blog.

      C

      Delete
  7. Perfect poem and music.
    I'm following the blog.

    http://mundodeariel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much ^^ Glad you decided to follow Hotei's blog...I am a big fan of his myself and so glad he could host this for me :o)

      Delete
  8. Lovely poem! So inspiring and evocative.

    Thank you C! and thanks for sharing it on your blog Hotei! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A big thank you for the lovely comment, Fahima!

      C

      Delete
  9. Really heart touching! Nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed my little poem ^^

      C

      Delete
  10. At times I feel you and I are on same boat. The emotions I go through i read them on your blog. The words I wanna write, you already speak them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...